Thursday 11 July 2013

Habanero Mexican Dining @ Queensbay Mall

Habanero

My first time trying Mexican food and i have to say i kinda like it loll.So we were in Queensbay and found this place Habanero Mexican Dining(3rd Floor,North Court).You have to walk till the very end to find this place so dont wear heels lol!


Habanero Mexican Dining
the concept is really like Subway.as you can see there are the steps for you to choose your meal! :D

and the steps on cardboards for short-sighted people like me lol :) There are 5 steps,choose your meal (taco,burrito,bowl or kid's meal),choose your rice
(only for burrito or bowl),choose your meat (chicken,beef,fish),choose your vegetables,choose your sauces and finally add RM4.50 to make it a set! (additional nachos with dip and one drink).To me the set was worth it so we ordered one set :D

so you can see it's exactly like Subway.It's easy to order and you can decide exactly what you're having!

my taco in the making 

and done!my taco (set) and my brother's burrito wrapped in foil.i didnt get any shots of the burrito because my brother couldnt wait to eat it -_- anywaysss,my brother chose to have cumin rice,camino beef and salsa in his burrito.i took a bite and it was so so good!!next time i'll order beef instead of chicken lol...

Tacos
my tacos!! with parilla chicken,salsa,bbq sauce and loads of shredded cheese! since i ordered set,it came with a side of nachos with cheese dip!GOD I LOVE CHEESE.and also a soft drink (+ RM4.50) totally worth it!! It was really hard to eat this since everything kept falling out lol.But overall the tacos tasted pretty good but im definitely taking beef next time instead of chicken after tasting my brother's :p



Habanero Mexican Dining

A good place for my first time having Mexican food! I didnt state the prices because the price depends on what ingredients you order but i can say its quite reasonable.AHH im craving for some Mexican food!! Too bad it's all the way in Queensbay >_< Im so going back there to try their churros!! So go grab some Mexican food in Habanero Mexican Dining,Queensbay Mall! :)

That's it for this post.Thanks for reading and i hoped you enjoyed.You can read my previous blog posts or kindly leave a comment!Lastly follow me on blogger,instagram,twitter or friend me on facebook :D 

STAY TUNED.

                                love,jesslyn.






No comments:

Post a Comment